- WEAVING TRAINING :-The Craft Centre Anjaw District, Hawai is imparting one year Training Programme in weaving trade to the local female weavers. The training period commences from April to March and it is a continues programme for each and every year.During the course of training, the trainees are paid stipend @ Rs.3000/- (Three thousand) only per month per trainee subject to full attendance and satisfactory participation in training programme and also subject to fund allocation under stipend Head by the Govt.
- SALES EMPORIUM :- The various finished products are kept in the Sales Emporium of the Craft Centre under the department of Textile & Handicrafts. The finished products of handloom & handicrafts are procured from the local artisans in an approval nominal rate. Thus this activity access marketing facilities to the local artisans and the same finished products are kept in the sales emporium for sale. The finished products are procured under the Working Capital scheme and Revolving scheme and the finished products from the weaving productions scheme are stocked at the emporium.
- WORKING CAPITAL :- In order to provide marketing assistance to the village artisans the various products of local artisans are procured and kept in sales emporium for further selling. In this scheme the department generates an income for the local artisans and the department acts as a market for the handloom and handicrafts products of the local artisans and revenue generated from the finished products are deposited to the account of state government.
- WEAVING PRODUCTION :- The scheme is carried out in weaving trade only. In this scheme the local weavers and the passed out trainees are engaged in weaving by supplying required raw materials for the products. In this particular scheme the weavers are paid labour charges of the finished products of weaving and revenue generated from the finished products are deposited to the account of state government.
- REVOLVING SCHEME :- In order to provide marketing assistance to the village artisans the handloom and handicrafts finished products are procured from the local artisans and revenue generated from the finished products are deposited to the account of state government.
- C.M.I.T.P.S (CHIEF MINISTER’S INDIGENOUS TEXTILE PROMOTION SCHEME) :- The Chief Minister’s Indigenous Textile Promotion Scheme is a Flagship programme and was initiated in the year 2013-14 in order to promote the indigenous textile design and products of various tribes in Arunachal Pradesh. The most ethnic and ancient textile designs of various tribes are on the verge of extinction. Thus, the state government has initiated this flagship programme.In the current financial year under this scheme a total number of 400 numbers of local weavers were provided fine cotton yarns on free of cost, so as to earn more income from weaving. And also to promote, preserve and encourage the traditional weaving.
Photos of the implementation of CMITPS 2016-17, 07/08/2017, Hawai, Anjaw District (A.P)
Photos of the implementation of CMITPS 2016-17, 16/08/2017, Hayuliang, Anjaw District (A.P)
DEEN DAYAL UPADHYAYA BUNKAR YOJANA
- Period of Launch: 1st July 2017
- Target : 20 nos. of Weavers in Anjaw District (i.e .SBI Hayuliang – 10 Nos. & SBI Hawai – 10 Nos.)
- Name of Bank: All Commercial banks including Rural Bank (APRB) Under this scheme the beneficiaries are women weavers across the state. The scheme is proposed to provide a loan of Rs. 2,00,000 on working capital on interest subsidy of 7% will be offered on all short term credit, weavers credit card, cash credit limit, working capital limit and swarojgar credit card avail by women weavers of the state. The scheme is w.e.f 1st April 2017 and disbursed during current financial year. The loan application under the scheme covering all categories of weavers will be forwarded through Circle Officers, who will certify that the applicant is in possession of working loom. NABARD will act as channel partner for reimbursement of interest subvention of banks.The Government of Arunachal Pradesh has issued necessary directives to all the Deputy Commissioners and all the commercial banks for wide publicity of the schemes and the Circle Officers in particulars to educate the women weavers including SHG.The scheme will empower the rural women and provide sustainable livelihood to thousands of women engaged in traditional weaving.
ACHIEVEMENT OF DEEN DAYAL UPADHYAYA BUNKAR YOJANA
During the financial year 2017-18, the total 40 no. of applications forwarded for onward submission to the SBI Banks (i.e. SBI Hawai and SBI Hayuliang are as follows:-
- The D.C, Hawai, Anjaw District – 29 Nos.
- The A.D.C, Hayuliang, Anjaw District – 11 Nos.
Shri Kago Gyati
Craft Superintendent,i/c ADTH
O/O- The Assistant Director Textile & Handicraft
Anjaw District,Hawai,Arunachal Pradesh-792104