Service Identity Card

How to Apply for Service Identity Card

(For Regular/Permanent Govt. Employee)

  1. Obtain an application form from the Jan Suvidha Centre ,DC Office Hawai with minimal processing fee.
  2. Fill in the form with the necessary details as required.
  3. Submit the filled in Application form along with the necessary supporting documents as mentioned in the application form to the Jan Suvidha Centre.

Supporting documents Required.

  1. Attested Copy of Appointment Order / Old Identity Card.
  2. Aadhaar Card.
  3. Two Nos. of colour Passport size photo.

Jan Suvidha Center ,DC Office , Hawai

City : Hawai | PIN Code : 792104